Calculate solar radiation - 3D feature

01-09-2020 05:23 AM
Labels (1)
ArshaAmiranti
New Contributor II

I'm using calculate solar radiation package in ArcGIS Pro.

I wonder which tool is it in toolbox?  Because I'm trying to run the package using my own data, but it is not working and returns error.

Thank you in advance

4 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Arsha Amiranti ,

Can you share what error you are receiving and describe what information you are using?

Where did you install the package? See also this thread:Calculate Solar Radiation | ArcGIS for Local Government to my 3D Geometry  

ArshaAmiranti
New Contributor II

Hi Xander Bakker

Sorry for my late response. I can't reproduce the error that I encountered. But I solved it by importing my multipatch into existed geodatabase provided by the ready-to-use tool.

I wonder whether there are any further/deeper explanation about this tool. Help section for example?

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Arsha Amiranti , 

Apart from the get started section of the solution: Get started overview - Calculate Solar Radiation | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government  and the related solution Get started overview - Local Government 3D Basemaps | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government you could have a look at the tool in ArcGIS Pro that is used to calculate the solar radiation in ArcGIS Pro: Area Solar Radiation—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

0 Kudos
ArshaAmiranti
New Contributor II

How to see which tool that is exactly being used for each step? I want to visualize the result of solar radiation on my multipatch.

0 Kudos