Selectable Indicators Operations Dashboard

Jump to solution
12-20-2019 06:25 AM
joerodmey
MVP Alum

Hi all,

Hoping you can help me fill in a functionality gap. I need my indicators to be selectable in the sense a user can click on them and be show a list for the category. For example say I have a indicator representing outstanding hydrant inspections for a particular person. I want the user to be able to click on his name indicator in the dashboard and be shown the list of outstanding inspections.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joe,

> I need my indicators to be selectable in the sense a user can click on them and be show a list for the category.

This "action" workflow is not supported in Operations Dashboard. Please post an enhancement request on the ArcGIS Ideas forum for Ops Dashboard. This will help us gauge interest from the user community.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

> I need my indicators to be selectable in the sense a user can click on them and be show a list for the category.

This "action" workflow is not supported in Operations Dashboard. Please post an enhancement request on the ArcGIS Ideas forum for Ops Dashboard. This will help us gauge interest from the user community.

Hope this helps,

joerodmey
MVP Alum

Or maybe there's a workaround you can suggest?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Joe,

Unfortunately. there's no workaround to provide. Indicator elements are not currently designed to trigger an action in Dashboards. Sorry.

0 Kudos