AnsweredAssumed Answered

Display mmpk Issues

Question asked by jay.kapalczynski on Dec 18, 2019
Latest reply on Dec 19, 2019 by jay.kapalczynski

I created a mmpk as follows...this has been all through testing...

1. created a TPK with aerials

2. I then took the tpk and added contour lines and created the mmpk...

When I use the Quick Report template and point the offline button to this mmpk it draw the aerials and contour lines fine...everything looks great.

But I have a separate page that I am trying to show this mmpk file on and ONLY the aerials show up...the contours are not showing....I imagine only the first index in the mmpk is drawing?  NO idea here.

I am trying to show this .mmpk in a few different ways but neither shows the contour lines....is there something that I am missing.  In the Quick report template there is code for a   MobileMapPackage {  but not in my second page.  NOTE that I have a few mmpk files and 2 tpk files that I want the user to be able to display.  Right now just trying to get the mmpk file to draw correctly with the contours.

ListModel {
        id: tpkList

ListElement { text: "Second TPK Basemap"; map: "file:///storage/82FF-66AD/Android/data/QuickReport/backgrounddatammpk.mmpk" }
        ListElement { text: "Second TPK Basemap"; map: "file:///storage/82FF-66AD/Android/data/QuickReport/District_23.mmpk" }
        ListElement { text: "Second TPK Basemap"; map: "file:///storage/82FF-66AD/Android/data/QuickReport/sd.tpk" }
        ListElement { text: "Second TPK Basemap"; map: "file:///storage/82FF-66AD/Android/data/QuickReport/District41_100Ft_Contours.mmpk" }
}

Basemap {
   id: basemap
}

// OR

Basemap {
   id: basemap
   ArcGISTiledLayer {
      url: tpkList.get(3).map
   }
}

// OR