ArcGIS Maps for Power BI add-on license

12-19-2019 06:48 AM
YoavRappaport
Occasional Contributor

I was wondering if something has changed in the licensing requirements. I have an AGOL for organizations account and I have been using the Esri Maps for Power BI for years. In the past week I have not been able to log into my account and see my corporate content. I have a viewer license and I am an Admin on the AGOL. I have Power BI Pro license. Is there an additional fee or how do i provision "ArcGIS Maps for Power BI add-on license"? 

ArcGIS license requirements—ArcGIS Maps for Power BI | Documentation 

Here is an update from my research. Apparently our esri account representative (internal) should have received notice of this add-on change. A form must be filled out to request add-in licenses beyond the 5 that were provided. Here is the link to the form.

ArcGIS Maps for Power BI: Add-On License Required 

2 Replies
AlinaShemetova
New Contributor

Thank you Yoav for posting this question and update!

I was wondering if there is a limit to how many add on’s you could request. Can we request as many add on’s as we have Creator (L2) licenses? Does the Viewer (L1) level licenses have access to this add on? Trying to get a batter understanding for what options we have. 

0 Kudos
YoavRappaport
Occasional Contributor

You can get as many Add-in licences as you want. You'll need to discuss with your sales rep the cost . I understand that it is now $5 per account per month. It was previously included included with AGOL, but appears that is no longer the case.  

0 Kudos