MMPK sample

Jump to solution
12-11-2019 08:57 AM
NatáliaPirohová
New Contributor II

Hi, Im trying to import my data "TOC.mmpk" to sample (mmpk) in AppStudio, but no data are appeared in the app.

I added TOC.mmpk to folder "data" in the application and renamed "Yellowstone.mmpk" in the sample.

Can you help me, where is a problem?

Thanks,

Natalia

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Natalia, 

We are talking about "Open Mobile Map (mmpk)" sample, correct?

Technically if you put the mmpk file in the right folder and change the filename at the right place in the code, it should work. Just for testing purposes, we have another mmpk file in the sample called "PalmSprings.mmpk", let's try to switch "Yellowstone.mmpk" to "PalmSprings.mmpk" in your sample. This should work, I just tried it, see screenshot below. After this is successful, you can change it to your own mmpk file. 

Thank you,

Erwin. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Natalia, 

We are talking about "Open Mobile Map (mmpk)" sample, correct?

Technically if you put the mmpk file in the right folder and change the filename at the right place in the code, it should work. Just for testing purposes, we have another mmpk file in the sample called "PalmSprings.mmpk", let's try to switch "Yellowstone.mmpk" to "PalmSprings.mmpk" in your sample. This should work, I just tried it, see screenshot below. After this is successful, you can change it to your own mmpk file. 

Thank you,

Erwin. 

0 Kudos
NatáliaPirohová
New Contributor II

Hi Erwin,

I replaced it to "PalmSprings.mmpk" and it worked. So then I find out that mistake is in my .mmpk (there was some problematic feature class). It works now.

Thank you!

N