Data Reviewer licensing on Concurrent User

Jump to solution
12-03-2019 07:26 AM
ScottWagoner
New Contributor III

I just got off a chat with a support analyst and I am a little confused. 

My organization is using a concurrent license.  I have Data Reviewer working for ArcMap just fine.  When I open Pro, that extension is not available.  I was told I need ArcGIS Pro Data Reviewer-Concurrent.  The problem is I have been looking and cannot find where any pricing information is.  My question is two fold:

Do I really need two separate licenses for Data reviewer?  One for Map and one for Pro?

If so is there a link available to see purchasing options?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Scott,

ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro licenses are separate.  You cannot use ArcMap core and/or extension licenses for Pro and vice versa.  With that said, you may want to go to MyEsri to check if your organization has Data Reviewer license for Pro as well as ArcMap.  If not, I recommend contact Customer Service and speak to your account manager for pricing and other information.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Scott,

ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro licenses are separate.  You cannot use ArcMap core and/or extension licenses for Pro and vice versa.  With that said, you may want to go to MyEsri to check if your organization has Data Reviewer license for Pro as well as ArcMap.  If not, I recommend contact Customer Service and speak to your account manager for pricing and other information.