Survey123 - Table-list, Groups, and Grids

11-20-2019 01:02 PM
ElizabethHovsepian
New Contributor III

I have a survey where I would like to use both theme-grid and table-list.  I have several groups using theme-grid and would like a table-list outside of those groups.  I noticed in documentation that says Table-list will not function if placed in a theme-grid group.  I have a group where I think it is not using theme-grid, but table-list does not work.  How can I format my sheet to make this work?  Maybe table-list just doesn't work at all if it is in a theme-grid style?  Examples of survey and spreadsheet attached. Please point me in the right direction, if they can work together. 

Thanks.

Elizabeth

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Elizabeth,

When setting the style column in the settings sheet to theme-grid it applies to all groups within the survey.  So, the limitation is the use of the table-list appearance at all when theme'grid has been applied to the survey.

Having said that, it would be helpful if you would be willing to contact Esri Support in order to raise an official enhancement, and/or promote the existing ArcGIS Idea to provide a method to apply theme-grid to individual groups as opposed to the entire survey, raised here.

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
ElizabethHovsepian
New Contributor III

Thanks for the information, Brandon.  I will promote the existing idea and submit an enhancement.

Elizabeth

0 Kudos