How To Resize Logo in Launchpad Theme

Jump to solution
11-20-2019 01:19 PM
JaniceBaird
Occasional Contributor II

I have been trying to resize my logo in an Web AppBuilder app which I have downloaded to my own web site. I created the app through web appbuilder on ArcGIS Online and selected the Launchpad Theme. I have been following the previous posts and believe I have made the correct changes as suggested by Robert. However, I am unable to change the size of my logo. I can change it manually if I make the changes in the developer tools for IE but the changes that affect the size are listed as inline styles and I am not sure where to get to them.

I am attaching a screen shot of my launchpad.css, a screen shot of the logo in the app, and a screen shot of the developer tools window where I can manually make the changes.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Janice.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JaniceBaird

Robert,

I found that I have already downloaded WAB 2.8 and will update my Launchpad Theme and see what happens when I make the changes there.

Thanks,

Janice.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Janice,

All I can say is double check the steps in this thread. There is a change to the apps main config.json that I don't see any mention of in your changes.

https://community.esri.com/thread/190393-make-applicaiton-logo-larger#comment-707482 

0 Kudos
JaniceBaird

Robert,

Thanks for your help. I made some changes to config.json and the header moved down in the app. The logo did not change size. I am wondering if I need to get the latest version of WAB and start with a fresh Launchpad Theme. It looks like the version number in my app is at 2.14. This was downloaded from ArcGIS Online just last week. I may be confused with the WAB on ArcGIS Online vs the WAB that gets installed on my computer.

If that is the case, can you tell me where the best place is to get the latest version to install on my computer?

Thanks,

Janice.

0 Kudos
JaniceBaird

Robert,

I found that I have already downloaded WAB 2.8 and will update my Launchpad Theme and see what happens when I make the changes there.

Thanks,

Janice.

0 Kudos