Can't divide Subbasins in GeoHMS

11-15-2019 10:48 AM
Labels (1)
ChaseStearnes
New Contributor

Using HEC-GeoHMS, I am unable to subdivide my subbasins using the Subbasin Divide tool. Anybody else experienced problems like this?

When I select a point on the existing stream, I get the following message:

"Failed to extract FlowDirection/SourcePoint Grid" I click ok and get the next message:

"doRiverSplitPoint, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException(0x80004005): ERROR 010024: Error during conversion.

at

ESRI.ArcGIS.SpatialAnalyst.RasterHydrologyOpClass.Watershed(IGeoDataset directionRaster, IGeoDataset sourceDataset)

at

ESRI.APWR.HECGeoHMS10.HMSFunctions.doRiverSplitPoint(Hashtable & htParams)"

When I attempt to use Subbasin Divide on a grid cell inthe flow accumulation grid that is not in the current stream network, I get a similar message to the second above:

"doRiverSplitLine, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException(0x80004005): ERROR HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

at

ESRI.ArcGIS.SpatialAnalyst.RasterDistanceOpClass.CostPathAsPolyline(IPointCollection sourcePoints, IGeoDataset distance, IGeoDataset backlink)

at

ESRI.APWR.HECGeoHMS10.HMSFunctions.doRiverSplitLine(Hashtable & htParams)"

I've had similar messages returned when attempting to use the Batchpoint method for delineation and the Subbasin Divide by Maximum Area tool.

0 Kudos
0 Replies