Any ideas/solutions for a Content Management System with regards to accessing/updating GIS for non-ArcGIS users (users without access to ArcGIS or limited technical proficiency)?
Looking to develop or use an already developed CMS that allows access to GIS data (current data hosted through ArcGIS Online)
CMS allows the following
- Fill out forms (which can be auto-populated with GIS data dependent on field)
- Update Shapefiles/Featureclasses through form input
- Menu to access different forms (Survey123)
Any platforms recommended?
- Opensource (sudo-ready) like GeoNode
- Python - build from scratch
- Java - build from scratch
Just trying to formulate a plan to get this started.
Any suggestions would be appreciated