Issues with publishing surveys in survey123 connect

11-11-2019 06:05 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having issues with publishing surveys.  I will make changes to my XLSForm and when I try to publish changes the loading circle just spins (first attachment, XLSform attached).  Also, there is no error notification.   I am also having issues with another survey, where the connect app is no longer connecting to the XLS form (second attachment).

Thank you,

Matt

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Matt,

I'm not seeing the error you are reporting with publishing the survey - I am able to publish.  I'm also not quite sure what you are indicating with the second error - both of the images look to be related to the first form.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

James,

I am still unable to publish on my end.  I am trying to publish updates through connect and the app just loads.  The attachments seem to have been reorganized when I posted this message, but if you look at the attachment titled Annotation-2019-11-11-205251.png, should be the last attachment, you will see in the upper left hand corner the is no XLS form link.  I am talking about the link to the XLS Form saved to your computer.  I attached an image showing what I am talking about.

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos