Is there a way to know if a survey123 was modified from the inbox?

Jump to solution
11-08-2019 07:52 AM
FlorenceRaimbault
New Contributor III

Hi everybody

This is my workflow:

Our field worker A aka “Albert” submitted a survey, with MSflow an email is sent for another office worker B aka “Bernard” to do some action.

“Albert” is able to change the survey using the inbox,

Case 1 : If Albert make change in the survey, an email will be sent ta Bernard with the following suffix in the title of the « _modification » (I know how to capture that information with flow using comparison with the date CreationDate and EditDate)

Case 2 : Sometime “Albert” don’t change the data but submit again the survey (Albert didn’t use the discard cross in the top left , but the check mark in the bottom right of the screen). Bernard will receive an email with the same suffix because« _modification » the EditDate was updating but not the data entry. I don’t want to send the email with this suffix because Bernard will waste is time searching the nonexistence modification.

So Using flow or in the survey:

Is there a way to know if a survey123 was modified from the inbox?

Or is there a way to know if the data were edited then send a second, third time with flow?

Or is there a way to know the count of the times that the survey is submitted?

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Florence,

There is a feature in beta that can provide some of this information please refer to the Early Adopter Community.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Florence,

There is a feature in beta that can provide some of this information please refer to the Early Adopter Community.