"Error sending message to Kafka destination (bd5e94f5-db41-4e23-8c94-79b57c68b637) This server is not the leader for that topic-partition."

10-31-2019 02:59 PM
MichaelAndres
New Contributor II

I am getting the following error in GeoEvent Server after restarting the geoevent gateway. My input connectors are receiving events, but my geoevent services are doing nothing. how do I fix this.

"Error sending message to Kafka destination (bd5e94f5-db41-4e23-8c94-79b57c68b637) This server is not the leader for that topic-partition."

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RichardsonAluvilayil
Esri Contributor

This issue is related to Elasticsearch and Apache Spark which is used by ArcGIS Spatiotemporal Big Data Store. Navigated to ArcGIS Server Administrator Directory > Home > system > platform services and made sure that all the Services like the Synchronization Service, Compute Platform and Message Bus are in STARTED state.

The only known workaround we have currently is to publish a new service.

YanfenLe
New Contributor III

We had this error on input service since yesterday but we don't use ArcGIS Spatiotemporal Big Data Store. All platform services (under ArcGIS Server Administrator Directory > Home > system > platformservices) are started. Any suggestion?

0 Kudos