Kernel not starting ArcGIS Insights

Jump to solution
10-30-2019 02:52 PM
Jose_NicolasBaene
New Contributor II

I am trying to test scripting on ArcGIS Insights in the Enterprise version, but when I try to connect to the kernel it never starts, it keeps loading  and in the command prompt there is no answer from the gateway. Also it does not show any error. Has anybody had similar issues? #insightsforportal#insights for arcgis

I´ve already tested my conection using ArcGIS Insights Local and it works correctly, its only on the portal were I find this issue

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Jose,

I see that you have created a GitHub issue within the Insights Scripting Guide repo.  I believe that is the best location for this, and will mark this as answered since there is a conversation happening in that location.

Kernel not starting, Insights for Portal · Issue #7 · Esri/insights-scripting-guide · GitHub 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Jose,

I see that you have created a GitHub issue within the Insights Scripting Guide repo.  I believe that is the best location for this, and will mark this as answered since there is a conversation happening in that location.

Kernel not starting, Insights for Portal · Issue #7 · Esri/insights-scripting-guide · GitHub 

0 Kudos