AnsweredAssumed Answered

Using a TIN, how to I calculate the area of land that has a slope less than X?

Question asked by todd.stermer_crtkl_ae on Oct 16, 2019

I'm using ArcGIS 10;7, I have 3D Analyst. I have a TIN of a mountainous area. I need to calculate the area of developable land, i.e., with slopes that don't exceed a certain degree. Then I'd like to create a polygon (or 3D poly) of that area.