parcel editor error

10-03-2019 07:47 AM
NickWeil
New Contributor III

I am encountering a new problem in parcel fabric. When trying to rejoin tax parcels, I get an error window saying: "Error in reading job into parcel editor. Point 445 has bad co-ordinates, it may be corrupt."

I have used the repair parcel fabric tool with no luck. Any ideas what might be causing this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

I would try to open the attribute table for points and select point 445 to check where it is.

If it is indeed in the wrong location fix the coordinates and regenerate the parcel fabric. There is not 'repair parcel  fabric' tool - Technical support can help you troubleshoot your issue.

0 Kudos
TimHodson
Esri Contributor

See also the comment at this location:

https://community.esri.com/ideas/12954-parcel-fabric-automatically-save-xml-files-for-constructions

Create a folder called %temp%\cadastraleditlogs. Two cadastral fabric job XML files will be written to the folder: the CFPacketExtract.xml file is an XML file representation of the job parcels when they were extracted from the cadastral fabric, and the CFPacketUpdate.xml file is an XML file representation of the parcels containing the edits and updates applied in the cadastral fabric job.

The CFPacketExtract.xml file may help you identify the point that has the problem.

0 Kudos