how do I share or publish my webmap to collector

Jump to solution
09-23-2019 06:12 AM
DonRodgers
New Contributor III

I have actually done this many times before, but apparently I do not remember how or I am missing a step or something is broken. I have my webmap in my contents on AGOL but it is not showing up with all the others on Collector on my Ipad

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DonRodgers
New Contributor III

Kylie, thank you for your response. In my initial frustration I tried some random things. I was creating the files for collector from ArcMap and I selected only "query" in the feature access step. When I went back and created a new feature service I checked all 5 boxes and everything worked after that.

I do not completely understand these feature access choices, and I do not see a similar opportunity to make these choices when I create a WebMap from Arc Pro. But my current project is back on track!

Thanks again.

Don Rodgers

City of Greenfield

GIS Coordinator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kylie
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Don -- Collector shows maps with editable data. Is there an editable layer in your map?

Esri Education Team
DonRodgers
New Contributor III

Kylie, thank you for your response. In my initial frustration I tried some random things. I was creating the files for collector from ArcMap and I selected only "query" in the feature access step. When I went back and created a new feature service I checked all 5 boxes and everything worked after that.

I do not completely understand these feature access choices, and I do not see a similar opportunity to make these choices when I create a WebMap from Arc Pro. But my current project is back on track!

Thanks again.

Don Rodgers

City of Greenfield

GIS Coordinator

0 Kudos