hiding label names

Jump to solution
09-18-2019 02:40 PM
JevitaWebster
New Contributor III

Is there a way to hide the label name on a survey? i have a "select_multiple" field and i would like to hide the label name. I have like 8 select_multiple fields  they are grouped and the labels are not needed because the group labels works fine as the label. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Add <b></b> to the label for example. Really, any HTML that does not render anything: <center></center>, or <font></font>. If you want to add extra padding, use <br> (a break-line in HTML) or <br><br> to double it, <br><br><br>, etc.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jevita,

By 'label name', are you asking about hiding the label of a question?  That can't be done directly; one way to work around that would be to have a question whose label is   (HTML for an empty space).

0 Kudos
JevitaWebster
New Contributor III

question whose label is HTML for a empty space... what do you mean by this? 

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Add <b></b> to the label for example. Really, any HTML that does not render anything: <center></center>, or <font></font>. If you want to add extra padding, use <br> (a break-line in HTML) or <br><br> to double it, <br><br><br>, etc.

JevitaWebster
New Contributor III

Thank you. What other HTML could i use? 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jevita,

It appears it got interpreted as HTML and thus disappeared...

& n b s p ;  

(remove the spaces)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-breaking_space

0 Kudos
LaosGIS1
New Contributor II

HI, can you help me about turn off or disable the Label on the inbox map view for Survey123 forms ? but I need to show on list view.