Export Filtered Results from Table to .csv/.txt File

Jump to solution
09-17-2019 10:42 AM
AlexSanders2
New Contributor II

Is there any way to export the selected records from a table or any type of card to a csv or text file when the records are filtered?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Alex,

As an analyst, you can export data using this option:  Export data—Insights Get Started | Documentation 

Or, are you asking about the ability to export as a viewer of the shared Insights workbooks/pages?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Alex,

As an analyst, you can export data using this option:  Export data—Insights Get Started | Documentation 

Or, are you asking about the ability to export as a viewer of the shared Insights workbooks/pages?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I won't speak for OP, but trying to figure out how to export, for example, a summary table card in a shared page to a CSV is how I found this thread. In other words, it'd be great if the end user could toggle some filters or select some features and then be able to export a summary table of their filtered/selected data for use in software they are already comfortable using and have access to.

LauraBecht
Occasional Contributor

I have the same question.  I know how to export from my workbook, but I need to be able to export filtered summary tables from a shared page.  I don't want the user to potentially be able to change any of the data they are filtering, just export the results.  Maybe even be able to export the map card or chart as a pdf or image might be nice as well.  But really need the table export.

0 Kudos