Survey123 connect cascading sheets not working

Jump to solution
09-12-2019 12:32 PM
JessicaRamirez1
New Contributor III

Hi, 

I'm having an issue getting my survey to work. I have 4 select_one questions, Division, Market, Portfolio, and then finally property. I can't seem to get past the portfolio part it has no options for me to choose. I need to be able to drill down to the property. I have attached my survey.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can filter by more than one column.  So something like this for Property 

OffPortfolio=${OffPortfolio} and OffMarket=${OffMarket}

View solution in original post

8 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

For the OffPortfolio list you are trying to use the OffMarket column but that column is blank for the OffPortfolio list.

You need to add the values like this 

OffPortfolioCampusCampusOfficeChicago
0 Kudos
JessicaRamirez1
New Contributor III

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the reply. I added the OffMarket to the OffPortfolio, my sheet looks like this.

I can drill down to Select Portfolio now. However, all the choices for PropertyListOff shows up instead having these questions filter out for the ones I want.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure what you want to filter in the last question.  By city or Office vs Campus.  If Office v Campus it works for me.

0 Kudos
JessicaRamirez1
New Contributor III

Hi Doug, 

I am filtering by division (for Office), then my filter by OffMarket to get city location, then filter by OffPortfolio to get the campus of office, then I want to select a property. No mater what I seem to do I can't get the properties to show up correctly off of the PropertyList. My example is selecting the office division, then select the Chicago market, then select office. Now if I select a Property I should only get 3 properties that show up. I only get the properties that have been filtered by division and by Portfolio, my market is not being used to filter for my property choices.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

So are you saying you want it filtered by Office and Chicago?  It is not going to filter twice automatically for you.

You are telling it to filter the PropertyListOff list by the OffPortfolio field which is exactly what it is doing.

JessicaRamirez1
New Contributor III

I see thank you for clarifying. Do you know of a way to be able to filter it down one more time? 

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You can filter by more than one column.  So something like this for Property 

OffPortfolio=${OffPortfolio} and OffMarket=${OffMarket}

JessicaRamirez1
New Contributor III

Thanks Doug, it worked!  

0 Kudos