Here's the setup:
- ArcGIS Server and Portal 10.7
- Server is federated and designated as Hosting server
- Enterprise SiteA with permission for GroupA
- SiteA has PageA with permission for GroupA
- SiteA PageA has a stock webmap layout item configured to use WebmapA
- WebmapA is saved in Portal with permissions for GroupA
- WebmapA has a LayerA from MapServiceA with permissions for GroupA
- When I log into portal with UserA, I can navigate to, open and view WebmapA and LayerA
- When I log into SiteA with UserA, I can access the site, navigate to PageA, WebMapA loads but LayerA does NOT
- Network trace shows "Token Required" on REST endpoint for LayerA
- When I log into SiteA with the portal admin account, webmap and layer display fine.
Seems like the whole point of having a webmap and services with permissions. Any ideas why it's not correctly applying the token or auth cookie?