AnsweredAssumed Answered

Getting Service Information

Question asked by daniel_konzek@fws.gov_fws on Sep 4, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 18, 2019 by Philip.Wilson-esristaff

I have 4 surveys that have recently quit working after performing well for 3 months.  All 4 of them now stall when a user tries to submit data.  The wheel spins at 'Getting service information'.  The problem appears to be that these surveys were originally published by copying the previous year's forms and publishing them fresh to be used for the current year.  New folders, feature services, and forms were created in AGOL and used successfully.  I republished the forms a couple of weeks ago using Connect 3.5, and the forms no longer worked.  When I look at the form info in 'My Survey Designs' and in 'My Surveys', the inteminfo file is different.  The iteminfo file in 'My Surveys' is now the old file from the previous year's form (with the previous year's feature service).  I am able to manually swap out the old iteminfo for the current version on my PC and the data submits.  I'm not sure how to do this on a ipad though for my field techs?

I have attempted to republish the forms from a previous version of Connect, and deleted the iteminfo file from My Surveys' and then re-downloaded the form (the old iteminfo file is redownloaded instead of the new one).

2 questions:  Can i manually update the iteminfo file on ipads?  Is the iteminfo file stored somewhere in AGOL that would allow me to manually replace it?

Thank you,

Dan

Outcomes