I have a previously published form (AGOL). I have added a new choice value to the form. After republishing to include the new choice, I can see the newly added choice in my form but not in the domain associated with that specific field. This means that any dashboards or web apps that query the feature service will not automatically show the newly added choice as a possible value for the filter/query. This is different from previous functionality. Previously when I added a new choice, the value was added to the domain and showed up within in the filter/query of my Ops Dash/ WAB apps without any intervention from me.