ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 - Custom Basemap Gallery not syncing with WAB Basemap widget

08-22-2019 11:08 AM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hello -

I just upgraded Enterprise from 10.7 to 10.7.1 on Saturday August 17, 2019. Our custom basemap gallery has living atlas content (Human Geography) coming from a send-recieve collaboration group pair between portal and agol. The custom basemap gallery does appear in the Portal webmap.

When signed into either org or portal, the custom basemaps appear in the basemap gallery widget in my 2.11 and 2.12 wabs. If not signed in, the basemap gallery in the wabs bounces to the default esri basemaps. A similar question is posted here:

https://community.esri.com/thread/210148-basemap-gallery-widget-not-displaying-correct-custom-basema... 

In the Web App builder for ArcGIS space but is a bit dated, so I thought I would ask here in the Enterprise space.  This was not an issue for us from 10.6, 10.6.1 and at 10.7.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hello?  ESRI?  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi again -  has anyone seen a resolution to this?  Because we have living atlas basemaps configured as part of our basemap gallery.  This has become an even greater issue when using the 3D Wab because there is no configuration for the 3D basemap gallery widget.  In 2D, I can at least configure and hard code in our Enterprises' basemaps from our basemap gallery, but cannot do so in 3D.  

0 Kudos