Curious if others have noticed this - I had some questions in an older version of connect where the label was blank, but there was a hint for the question. While I would always get a warning in connect, the survey functioned just fine. In fact, it still submits just fine for field users using the 3.3.64 field app version. In a recent update (3.5.166 - for both Survey123 connect and for the field app), the survey stopped working in the following ways:
- schema preview disappears entirely in survey123 connect
- inability to submit/hit green check box in both connect and field app
- inability to save drafts (published surveys only in field app)
- selected() features in relevant fields stopped functioning
- survey only displayed until the field with no label
I was able to replicate this problem in a different survey.
As soon as I filled in the label field, everything went back to normal, including the returned schema.