AnsweredAssumed Answered

Mosaic to New Raster not including rasters

Question asked by jhatami7 on Aug 9, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 9, 2019 by pbecker-esristaff

Hi, I am a new user of ArcMap 10.7 and keep running into this issue. I am trying to mosaic 13 DEM rasters into a single IMG file. The original DEM's had different coordinate systems so I projected them into the same coordinate system. I am now trying to mosaic those projections but I am only getting some of them to pop up in the final output. I will attach a picture to show what I mean. There is supposed to be data displayed in middle and bottom half of this image. 

Separately, I can view all the DEM's fine (i.e. before I try to mosaic). I can also zoom in and out of the final mosaic raster and that does not change what appears. I even tried using the Union setting under the Environment tab but that did not change anything. I also tried mosaicing the rasters that do not show up separately and that did work better, but I still couldn't get full coverage. I made sure that all my files are where they should be so I am at a loss for what to try next. 

Any help would be appreciated, I have been using ArcMap for a little over a week so I apologize in advance if this is a simple fix. I have read all the forums related to this topic and none seem to work. 

Attachments

Outcomes