I was wondering if anyone could help me with some R- script I got from a client, and I want to integrate it to my Model Builder. I have installed R-ArcGIS bridge and all required packages, and tested the script as standalone tool with hard-coded parameters and it works fine. The problem I have is how to create variables for the input and output parameters.
If you get a chance, will you spend few hour to assist with the attached R script. I tried to use the in_params & out_params for inputs and outputs respectively, but no luck except the path to the folder.
Here is what I need:
- Path to folder (which replace the hardcoded setwd(“path”) )
- n : number of random sites
- m : contingency random sites
- dbf ( xxxx.dbf) to read the dbf file from the Shapefile, which means the Shapefile within the input folder
- shape ( the Shapefile name)
- prjfilename ( the projection name, which will be based on the input Shapefile)
- shape( the output Shapefile name)
Thanks in advance,