Web Application Developer Associate Exam

08-03-2019 02:24 PM
rajujee
New Contributor III

Good day,

I am going to appear for 'Web Application Developer Associate Exam' next month. I have completed all the pre-requisite (Esri instructor led and online courses, Esri press books etc). Is there a simulator or beta exam I could attend (I already completed 10 questions  available at Esri website)? otherwise I’ll revise all again and appear in the exam. Please help/guide me to pass so I can be promoted.

Also, What is the most effective way to master ArcGIS JS API https://developers.arcgis.com/javascript/latest/api-reference/

Thanks in advance for your help!.

Raju

1 Reply
JerenPortillo
Esri Contributor

Hi Raju,

Congrats on taking this step in your certification journey.  Just to clarify, there are no prerequisites to sitting for our core exams and you can take any exam that you feel matches your skills and experience level.

I always recommend candidates carefully review the Qualifications and Skills Measured information on the exam’s catalog page by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. If you identify a gap between their knowledge and skills and those measured by the exam, the exam information guide PDF document associated with each exam provides a useful list of learning options and online resources, organized by topic.

Currently, we do not have any additional web courses or practice exams to help you prepare, but you might consider starting a discussion here in Geonet or on our LinkedIn page to get some feedback from other Esri certification candidates.

Thanks for your questions and good luck on your exam!

-Jeren Portillo

0 Kudos