Survey 123 Connect Hanging on when trying to create Survey

Jump to solution
07-25-2019 07:21 AM
EricaSummers
New Contributor II

I am trying to create a survey in Survey 123 Connect that has a geodatabase compiled of three tables and two relationship classes. All tables have a GUID and Unique Global ID. The two relationship classes are connected by the GUID as the primary and foreign key. The tables have been published to AGOL as a Hosted Feature Service ( Hosted Feature Table). When trying to create the survey in Survey 123 Connect, Survey 123 seems to be hanging on (Spinning) on 1 of the 3 tables. Any thoughts as to why this may be happening?  

TIA

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Erica,

This behavior is related to a bug that prevents surveys from being generated from standalone tables.  If you are able, please contact Technical Support and have them create and add the case to the following defect...

BUG-000120582: Unable to create a Survey123 for ArcGIS form from an.. 

I will add your experience to our internal repository. In the meantime, one option might be to manually recreate the schema of the standalone table in Excel, then point the submission_URL to this layer in the Settings sheet.

Best,

Brandon

View solution in original post

3 Replies
EricaSummers
New Contributor II

In addition. I am getting this log error

"TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined"

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Erica,

This behavior is related to a bug that prevents surveys from being generated from standalone tables.  If you are able, please contact Technical Support and have them create and add the case to the following defect...

BUG-000120582: Unable to create a Survey123 for ArcGIS form from an.. 

I will add your experience to our internal repository. In the meantime, one option might be to manually recreate the schema of the standalone table in Excel, then point the submission_URL to this layer in the Settings sheet.

Best,

Brandon

EricaSummers
New Contributor II

Brandon,

Thanks for this, and Will do! 
I looked myself for a bug but must have missed this. 

Erica

0 Kudos