Querying the Spatiotemporal Big Data Store

07-22-2019 04:37 PM
TomSellsted
MVP Regular Contributor

Greetings,

I have moved our AVL data feed to our GeoEvent Server which writes all position data to the STBDS.  This works very well.  I have a couple of JSAPI apps that can do queries and display historical tracks very quickly.  My latest task is to look at vehicle tracks outside of our city boundary for a larger range of dates.  I have used ArcGIS Pro, but it quickly limits me to 100,000 records, which is the service limit.

How do I get access to a larger amount of features?  Can I access the database directly?  Or is using the STBDS the wrong way to store AVL Data? 

If I had this in an enterprise database, I would probably be done querying the subset of data I need already...

Thanks very much for any assistance!

Regards,

Tom

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MortenGrude
Esri Contributor

By using the MapService of STBDS you could create a Web App Builder (WAB) applications with a couple of queries to handle your dates and data, along with table filter to narrow down your selection. By setting the values on the MapService in Geoevent Manager for STBDS adjust limit for viewing features or the hexagons, then you will have clear views on your tracks.

Morten

Skaff deg Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Kudos