AnsweredAssumed Answered

Formatting and using related tables for visualization in AGOL

Question asked by n.ueberschaeresri-rw-esridist Employee on Jul 21, 2019

I (finally!) managed to publish a feature service with a couple of related tables. One of the related tables is filled by a Survey123 form where the first number is defined as a decimal (double) type. I configured the popup for this table to show this number without 1000 separators and no decimal places. When I open the table directly this is also displayed correctly. But when I click on "show related records" in the popup of the "parent" feature service this formatting is ignored. Is this a bug or is there a way to format the related table values separately? Just tried also to format it in the visualization tab of the service but it is just ignored when opening the table through the related link of the popup. 

The other part of my question is regarding the visualization: I could not find a way to use the statistics from the popup (e.g. counts of related features) for the visualization of my feature layer. I was hoping that I could change the color per number of filled surveys for that polygon. I can display this number in my popup but in none of the visualization options this "attribute" shows up. Is there no way to use the information from the related tables in my map?

Outcomes