I had a nice set of relationships working in the new Collector from this project's beginning. I did a bunch of work today online before noticing that Collector stopped seeing the records in my relation. Of note:
- I renamed the hosted feature layer. (ugh)
- new maps based on the hosted layer don't work in Collector either
- I added domain values to the service definitions for some fields via REST,
- (but that had worked a number of times before)
- I created a number of hosted feature layer views for the layer, so I could set different editing levels.
- I created a DateDiff expression and a simple string output expression in another layer.
- I deleted those just in case
- I changed group share access, but I own the assets and am in the groups that have permission.
- I tried without Sync in the hosted feature layer views and then with Sync.
The web maps all work as expected, but now I cannot access my related tables in Collector. It sees the table name and I can go to that screen, but no records are shown, and will not allow a new record to be added.
I did not restrict permissions in this parent hosted layer, though I did change its name.
The web maps work fine for my account, and I installed the Classic Collector and it can see the records as well.
What did I do to trash the new Collector? I need it back, by Monday of course. Thanks in advance for any clues out there.