Feature Report: Survey123 ArcGIS Enterprise user

07-09-2019 03:14 AM
VaibhavSingh_ESRI_GIS
New Contributor III

I am trying to Generate a Feature Report using Survey123 (ArcGIS Enterprise user), failing to do so, getting an error message:

"An error occurred when uploading result files to Portal for ArcGIS. Error in adding URL file item"

I am using the latest version of ArcGIS Enterprise ie 10.7.1 (Its external facing).

Enterprise Identity store (SP- Azure cloud)

Using SAML 2.0

Feature Service: Shared with Everyone

I am using ArcGIS enterprise login and SQL database.

If anyone needs more information, then please let me know. esri support mobile app

10 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Vaibhav,

It sounds like the job is failing at the very end, when it attempts to upload the resulting files to your ArcGIS Enterprise account.  How long are the feature report processing jobs taking?

VaibhavSingh_ESRI_GIS
New Contributor III

To through error, it takes 15 to 30 seconds.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Vaibhav,

Thanks for providing that information - it seems the cause would not be a token timeout issue, which is why I asked.  Just to check, can you add a zip file as an item to your Portal (use the item type of 'Code Attachment')?

0 Kudos
VaibhavSingh_ESRI_GIS
New Contributor III

Thanks James, for showing interest to the problem.

I can successfully able to upload the same(zip upload) using IExplorer but it does not work with G chrome.

So, I thought lets again generate report this time using IExplorer- Now it neither gives error nor report.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
ChrisPedrezuela1
New Contributor II

Any progress in this issue guys?

0 Kudos
Hussam_AlJabri
Occasional Contributor III

I have same issue while trying to generate the feature report for a records in a survey.

please if there is a solution of this issue share it to me.

0 Kudos
RyanWaller
New Contributor III

Just wondering if there was a resolution to this? If so please share.

0 Kudos
Hussam_AlJabri
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Ryan,

checkout this solution which resolved the issue with me 
https://community.esri.com/thread/254950-an-error-while-generating-feature-report-portal-for-arcgis#... 

Our server was not able to access:

https://featurereport-prod.s3.amazonaws.com
Then I ask IT to let the server access this specific site. So, now I am generating the report successfully.

FredericPoliart_EsriAU
Occasional Contributor II

FredericPoliart_EsriAU_2-1669346224652.png

0 Kudos