AnsweredAssumed Answered

'Destination relationship not found for table'

Question asked by zoltan.kovacs_arcadis_uk on Jul 4, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 20, 2019 by zoltan.kovacs_arcadis_uk

Hi all,

I have some problems with publishing a prototype survey form against an existing feature service (in AGOL) that has a related table. The service was created from a fGDB authored in Pro 2.4, and the relationship class to the table is NOT based on Global IDs, as I have to retain a specific RiskID both in the feature class and related table (my table holds all relevant attribute information).

I went through the documentation and made sure that my repeat group is named the same as the related table and used the correct submission url to link the survey to the existing feature service. Regardless, I'm getting the error message: 'The custom feature service submission url is not compatible with this survey. Destination relationship not found for table RiskRegister'. My related table 'RiskRegister' is definitely part of the feature service and is editable (was tested in AGOL), so the only thing I can think of at the moment is the error is because my relationship class is not based on Global IDs...

Can anyone confirm that publishing with related tables will only work if the relationship class is based on Global IDs? (Assuming that repeats are stored in related tables using Global IDs by default when and empty feature service is created during publishing a new survey (without using an existing feature service).) Any help is much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

NB: The fGDB used to create the service contains confidential data so I'm unable to attach to the post. (I may be able to send the schema if that helps.)

Zoltan

Outcomes