We have this add-in tool to help search the map feature with ppn number. It is written in C#. It works well in ArcMap 10.2.2 except for a bug that I need to fix. But when I try to debug it, the updated Add-in cannot be installed even though the "installation succeeded" window popped up. I've done quite a few things:
1. replace the old add-in in E:\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\Desktop10.2\bin\Addins
2. install it by double clicking the add-in
3. install it through ArcMap's customize mode
4. clear the folder C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\ArcGIS\AddIns\Desktop10.2
5. delete Normal.mxt from C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\ESRI\Desktop10.2\ArcMap\Templates
6. clear the assembly cache by clearing the folder C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\ESRI\Desktop10.2\AssemblyCache
7. Remove any shared folder in the Add-In Manager
I still see the old add-in tool listed in the Shared Add-ins window and the Delete button greyed out.
Any help is appreciated!