Good morning everybody,
Last year I created an ArcGIS Desktop python AddIn that can be used to find topology errors in centerline and polygon layers. You can see more about it here.
Now I started transferring this AddIn into ArcGIS Pro and I am looking for people who want to give it a try. Currently it only has the looking for dangles tool. Here are the steps you would need to do to test it.
1. Install AddIn (double click the RunGPTool.esriAddinX file)
2. Open an ArcGIS Pro project and add the line file you want to check for dangles.
3. Left click the line file in the table of content.
4. On the ribbon up top click on Add-In and the click the Run Dangle Check button.
5. Now just wait and there should eventually be an error layer added to your map that shows where the dangle errors are.
If you have any question please let me know