Trial download of ArcGIS desktop?

06-19-2019 08:26 AM
GwenBrown
New Contributor

I have a trial subscription and do not get the option to download ArcGIS desktop per the esri email instructions.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Gwen Brown,

My name is Joe and I work in Esri Support Services.

I did some searching internally and was able to access your trial subscription information. Based on the information provided, it looks like you have licenses for ArcGIS Pro. In any of the emails that were provided, did you see a link or a download for the ArcGIS Pro software? 

In order to assign yourself an ArcGIS Pro license, you'll have to sign into your ArcGIS Online Organization. Select the Organization tab > Licenses > Within the ArcGIS Pro section, select Assign > select Assign next to your Username. If you're not an Admin in your ArcGIS Online Organization, you'll need an Admin to do this for you.

Once that license is assigned, you can launch ArcGIS Pro and login with your ArcGIS Online credentials. This will allow you to access the software for the trial period.

Please let me know if there are any questions regarding accessing the ArcGIS Pro download!

Cheers,

Joe

0 Kudos
GwenBrown
New Contributor

Thanks for your email.

I do not have an ArcGIS Online Organization. I am just testing it to recommend bringing it to our organization.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

Might you be able to paste the instructions from the Esri email here?

If not, you can forward the instructions/email to me: jcatanzarita@esri.com

Thanks!

Joe

0 Kudos