License Manager for ArcGIS 10.7.1

06-10-2019 09:38 AM
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

I know for the upgrade to ArcGIS 10.7.0, the License Manager (LM) needed to be upgraded to 2018.0.  In order to use concurrent use licensing for beta Pro 2.4, the LM needed to be upgraded to 2018.1.  As such, will the upgrade to ArcGIS 10.7.1 for concurrent use licensing require the upgrade of the LM to 2018.1 as well?

13 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Amnoy Am‌ can answer this definitively.  I just wanted to clarify that in your post you noted that Pro 2.4 requires LM 2018.1, but the documentation for ArcGIS Pro 2.4 states that the requirement is 2019.0...

MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the clarification.  I guess my question would then be if ArcGIS 10.7.1 requires LM 2019.0?

Travis_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hello,

I think you will find the following link helpful in answering your question. From the link below, you will see that for example, ArcGIS Desktop 10.7.x will need at least 2018.1 or higher.

http://desktop.arcgis.com/en/license-manager/latest/supported-software-products.htm

Regards,

Travis

KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

OK, I've actually checked internally here, and unfortunately that LM documentation is not correct.  We will get it updated.

Michael Volz Desktop 10.7.1 requires License Manager 2019.0

Thank you.

MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Kory,

Thanks for following up on this, as it seems as though ArcGIS 10.7.1 would be coupled with Pro 2.4 which needed a LM upgrade to 2019.0 so I thought ArcGIS 10.7.1 would follow suit (ArcGIS 10.7 was coupled with Pro 2.3 with the LM as well that required a previous LM upgrade).

KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

Correct.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

LM2019.0 still in beta?

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

I see it in My Organizations Downloads today.  The last time I checked a few days ago it was 2018.1, so I'm guessing it has been released as a production version?

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Yes Michael Volz‌ that is the production version. Was an easy and quick install.

--- George T.
0 Kudos