Change length of animaton in arcGIS Pro - Scene

Jump to solution
06-03-2019 04:33 PM
JoannaMerson2
New Contributor III

How can I change the length of an animation in an arcGIS Pro Scene? For example, I have about 10 keyframes each inserted at irregular, but specific times and locations. I'd like to slow the whole thing down eg stretch the 10sec video to 15 seconds. However, I can only seem to edit each individual keyframe length one at a time, which is an inefficient and error prone process. Logically, this seems like an out-of-the box task, but I can't find it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoannaMerson2
New Contributor III

Answering my own question, so if others search this they can find it. It must be in the docs somewhere.

As of ArcGIS Pro 2.3.3, On the Map Menu > Animation Tab, type in a new "duration" and it will scale the existing keyframes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoannaMerson2
New Contributor III

Answering my own question, so if others search this they can find it. It must be in the docs somewhere.

As of ArcGIS Pro 2.3.3, On the Map Menu > Animation Tab, type in a new "duration" and it will scale the existing keyframes.

0 Kudos
JoannaMerson2
New Contributor III

Thanks for the resources, Tim. I went through the tutorials a while ago, but didn't retain every tid-bit. I think I am struggling with Pro, as arcGIS Pro organization and verbiage are a bit different from the arcMap organization and verbiage, so learning where to find all everything in both the software and docs is slow going.

0 Kudos
TimOrmsby
Esri Regular Contributor

That particular tutorial is relatively new, so it may not have been there when you went through them before. Sympathize with you about the adjustment pains... at least you found the answer to your question before anyone else did. I think that means you're holding your own!