I like to use the ModelBuilder to automate the workflow of manipulating a DEM on special locations. The input is a polygon shape marking bridges and street dams.
Normally the workflow is
- CLIP (polygon and DEM) à Output: DEM_CLIP
- Change DEM_CLIP with RASTER TO POINT à Output: DEM_C_POINT
- Changing manually z values in the Attribute Table à Output: DEM_C_P_M
- Change DEM_C_P_M with POINT TO RASTER à Output: DEM_C_P_M_R
- Create a new Raster with MOSAIC TO NEW RASTER
I know, I must use Iterators. But I don’t know which one!
A problem will be the different z values. I can add an additional field at the polygon shape with the new z values or the program use the smallest z value at the Attribute Table.
Can someone help?