We are experiencing a glitch in our upgrade of ArcGIS Server from 10.3.1 to 10.6.1, that has both our contractor and ESRI stumped. I wonder if anyone has come across it?
The issue is this.
- We have 10 geodatabases in SDE, SQL Server 2012 r4. The GDBs are currently at 10.3.1 format
- 6 of the 10 gdbs behave as expected
- On the other 4 of the 10 gdbs…
- They will not allow editing using Operating System Authentication (OSA). The error is insufficient permissions.
- They will allow editing as the GDB owner.
- This behavior ONLY occurs when editing with ArcMap 10.6.1. When editing with Arcmap 10.3.1 editing via OSA is allowed, and behavior is as expected.
- the same behavior is observed when the SDE GDBs are upgraded to 10.6.1 format.
Has anyone else experience this?