Organization admin accounts unable to download ArcGIS Pro and D\

Jump to solution
05-13-2019 06:23 AM
DeborahSmallwood
New Contributor

I am working with a nonprofit organization implementing the ESRI nonprofit program and a charter school implementing the K-12 program.  In both cases, a default administrator account has been set-up and the accounts have been given access to ESRI privileges.  In both cases when the administrator accounts login to My ESRI they are told that they do not belong to any organization, yet the Organization tab in ArcGIS Online clearly shows them as members with admin privileges.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your question. An administrator in AGOL differes from an administrator in My Esri. Your primary maintenance contact for your company would be the My Esri administrator and would have the ability to add your  Esri enabled accounts from AGOL to your My Esri organization with the necessary permissions you wish to have. When on My Esri, go to the My Organizations tab and follow the instructions on the page to request access to My Esri. Your My Esri administrator will recieve the request and grant you the appropriate permisssions.

Hope this helps,

Josh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your question. An administrator in AGOL differes from an administrator in My Esri. Your primary maintenance contact for your company would be the My Esri administrator and would have the ability to add your  Esri enabled accounts from AGOL to your My Esri organization with the necessary permissions you wish to have. When on My Esri, go to the My Organizations tab and follow the instructions on the page to request access to My Esri. Your My Esri administrator will recieve the request and grant you the appropriate permisssions.

Hope this helps,

Josh

0 Kudos