Does anyone know if the registration for the UC is transferable?

Jump to solution
05-06-2019 09:14 AM
AnnaTegarden1
New Contributor

I am wanting to know if it is possible for the registration for the User Conference in San Diego to be transferred into another name. I have a couple of folks that would be interested in going, but on the off chance that they take a jobs elsewhere before the conference, I need to know if the pass could be transferred to another name or not.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PriscillaVasquez
Esri Contributor

Hi Anna - Yes, you can transfer a registration should a employee leave. If this happens, you can reach out to the conference registration team at confregis@esri.com and they can cancel the original registration order and register the other employee in the same spot. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

2019 Esri UC Registration Rates & Details | Register now 

Under FAQ

What is the Esri UC cancellation policy?

Registrants whose cancellations are received after June 14, 2019, will forfeit 50 percent of their registration fee. Confirmed registrants who do not participate, or who cancel after June 22, 2019, will forfeit their entire registration fee. Substitutions for registrants can be made at any time. 

But I would check with your local rep JUST to make sure 😉

0 Kudos
JoeFlannery
Occasional Contributor III

Anna:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for...

Do you have an Enterprise License Agreement with Esri?  If you do, check section 5.4.

5.4 Esri International User Conference Registration. Esri shall provide Esri International User Conference registrations to Company annually during the term of this ELA in the quantities set forth in Appendix B. Company is responsible for distributing the registrations to Licensees. Third parties may not represent or attend on behalf of Company or Affiliates at any Esri International User Conference.

0 Kudos
PriscillaVasquez
Esri Contributor

Hi Anna - Yes, you can transfer a registration should a employee leave. If this happens, you can reach out to the conference registration team at confregis@esri.com and they can cancel the original registration order and register the other employee in the same spot. 

0 Kudos