Feature not Appearing in License Manager

Jump to solution
04-29-2019 04:33 AM
Labels (1)
IanHickey
New Contributor II

Hello,

In my license manager, I should be seeing a listing for the Spatial Analyst Desktop, however it is not appearing there.  When i go to the MyESRI portal and look at my licensing, it does appear in the listing along with my other licenses.

I've stopped and restarted the license manager and re-read the licenses but it still does not appear.  All the maintenance is up todate, so not sure why it would not be showing up in the license manager given all the other licenses are appear properly.

Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III
0 Kudos
18 Replies
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

Have you paid maintenance on it?

0 Kudos
IanHickey
New Contributor II

Yes..it's all paid up.

0 Kudos
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

Sorry that's just the basic first question.

From the main menu click customize > Toolbars and is Spatial Analyst one of the tool bar options.

From ArcGIS Administrator which product do you have activated?

0 Kudos
IanHickey
New Contributor II

Hi Robert,

It is not an option in the Toolbar, because it's not being listed in the license manager, even though it's listed as a paid for and available license in the myesri portal under my company when i look.

I've looked at my users with Desktop Standard, Desktop Advanced activated and no one can see the tool bar, which i suspect is because the 3d Spatial Analyst feature is not being listed in the license manager.  For some reason the manager won't "read" it from ESRI, even though the myesri portal shows that it's there and available...

0 Kudos
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

Hmm does your ArcGIS Administrator look similar to this.  Sounds like you have done everything you should have had to do.

0 Kudos
IanHickey
New Contributor II

It looks similar, however, the Spatial Analyst is not listed in mine:

But when i look at the licensing under the Myesri Portal i do see it there with active maintenance on it:

0 Kudos
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Ian,

when you say it is available on MyEsri it means that you see something like 1 available of 1 total license:

In the image:

The first row means that it available to be licensed

The second row means that it has been already licensed.

Maybe you haven't licensed this extension yet.

0 Kudos
IanHickey
New Contributor II

Hi,

Yes i see the license listed in the MyEsri Portal:

However, the license manager on my server does not have it listed.  And i've restarted the license manager and re-read the licenses.

0 Kudos
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

Sorry I could not help, I am quite flummoxed

0 Kudos