Download earlier versions of Survey123 Connect

04-24-2019 10:57 AM
ChrisBlinn1
Occasional Contributor

I recently installed Survey123 Connect 3.3.51 and now the application continually freezes.  Is there a repo with earlier versions of Survey123 Connect available? The Classic version is too early as I need a 3.x version given some of the functionality in my XLS Form.  I was hoping I still had my 3.1.x version on my machine but I do not.

7 Replies
ChrisBlinn1
Occasional Contributor

I actually found a work around to get 3.3.51 to work.  I have to right-click and run the program with the High-performance Graphics Processor.  Strange - I never had this issue with earlier versions of Survey123 Connect.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Christopher,

You may want to check if the non 'high-performance' graphics processor's driver is up to date.  We have seen issues with Intel on-board graphics processor drivers (which is likely the non high-performance option).

KyleWikstrom
Occasional Contributor II

My question is the same. Where can we download a previous version of Survey123 Connect?

JamesTedrick

Hi Kyle,

Why are you needing the previous version of Survey123 Connect?

0 Kudos
KyleWikstrom
Occasional Contributor II

We were unsuccessful with the current versions of Survey123 Connect until more feedback came through the thread. The additional information led us to finally being able to successfully publish and share the survey in the location desired and for the users needing it.

We no longer need a previous version.

0 Kudos
DavidDenham
Occasional Contributor

I would also like to be able to download a previous version of Survey123 Connect.  There is a bug in the most current version that changes the Survey123 basemap to the US Topographic base map.  Previous versions of connect did not have this issue.  

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi David,

Can you describe what you mean by 'changes the Survey123 Basemap to the US Topographic base map'.  Is this with new surveys, or with existing surveys being republished?  Is the US Topo Map showing in the field app or the web?

0 Kudos