Animate3DSymbols and OpenMobileScenePackage Not Working

04-19-2019 09:50 AM
SelimOzel
New Contributor III

Hello.

I have been trying to build and run Animate3DSymbols and OpenMobileScenePackage using QT on a Windows 10 machine. All other tutorials I worked with run fine. These two have external imports (such as 3D models) and it would be great to see the code. 

Unfortunately I keep getting application errors in both of them. Do you happen to know the root cause of this? I downloaded  and copied them in the suggested folder. 

Please see attached figure. Thanks!
Selim

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

For the Mobile Scene Package sample, did you get a chance to download the data and place in the proper location as specified here? https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-runtime-samples-qt/tree/master/ArcGISRuntimeSDKQt_CppSamples/Scenes/O...

Regarding Animate 3D Symbols, could you try adding the following line in the init static function? Looks like we missed a registration 

qmlRegisterUncreatableType<QAbstractListModel>("Esri.Samples", 1, 0, "AbstractListModel", "AbstractListModel is uncreateable");
SelimOzel
New Contributor III

Thanks Lucas! I will go over your comments once I get back to running these. Sample projects provided in your Github have been extremely helpful!

0 Kudos