"ArcGIS Desktop 10.7 cannot be installed until the following products are upgraded or uninstalled." <blank>

Jump to solution
04-10-2019 06:52 AM
LR
by
Occasional Contributor III

I uninstalled 10.5.1 and related products, now I can't install 10.7 because of the error below, which lists no products. Unfortunately, an uninstall utility (like for 10.3.1) does not seem to exist. Any suggestions?

good job

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LR
by

I used the Windows "add or remove programs" panel. I also managed to fix the issue by installing 10.5.1 again and then removing it with Revo Uninstaller.

Thanks for the replies!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Did you perform the uninstall yourself through the Control Panel or did you let the ArcGIS 10.7 install automatically remove the ArcMap 10.5.1 software?

LaureneKoman

Please post a screen shot of your control Panel > Uninstall Programs and also a screenshot of the HKLM\Software\Esri and HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node if they exist. 

Thanks 

LR
by

I used the Windows "add or remove programs" panel. I also managed to fix the issue by installing 10.5.1 again and then removing it with Revo Uninstaller.

Thanks for the replies!

0 Kudos
alinasser
New Contributor

HI 

How are You

I have the same problem, I have tried more than one version and I get the same problem. Please help me
Note that I worked for them from Control Panel Delete and from C also

thanks

0 Kudos