Street Sign Inventory

Jump to solution
04-08-2019 06:34 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is anyone using the Street Sign Inventory Solution tool for Local Government?  I am wondering what you think of the configuration process?  Are you able to remove some of the Domain attributes that you wouldn’t use and add ones that you do?  We are going to be doing a Reflectivity project in July and I am wondering if I can add a field for the reflectivity measurements?  I know that there is a field called Reflective Coating - would that field work?  I am new to ArcGIS Pro and some of the solutions that are out there so I would appreciate any advice/help I can get.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Brenda Runyon

The Reflective Coating field in the solution is a text field, so you should be able to put in any values you need. 

As for configuring the solution to have more fields/different domains, the Solution Deployment Tool will really help you out. After deploying the Sign Inventory, you can use the "Configure Solution" step to modify the schema. This way you can have the layer be as trimmed down or expanded up as you need. 

Andy Shoemaker

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Local‌ flag as well

0 Kudos
AndyShoemaker
Esri Contributor

Brenda Runyon

The Reflective Coating field in the solution is a text field, so you should be able to put in any values you need. 

As for configuring the solution to have more fields/different domains, the Solution Deployment Tool will really help you out. After deploying the Sign Inventory, you can use the "Configure Solution" step to modify the schema. This way you can have the layer be as trimmed down or expanded up as you need. 

Andy Shoemaker
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Andrew!  

0 Kudos