District Lookup Widget Conditional Arcade Expression

04-08-2019 09:21 AM
deleted-user-1_r2dgYuILKY
Occasional Contributor III

I have a district lookup widget for school attendance zones. These show up as menus that display custom popups based on conditional Arcade expressions from the district layer. Is it possible to have information from a related but separate layer show up below these district boundary menus on the widget? This would be utility information for the address. Is this something I could accomplish with an Arcade expression?

For example:

2 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Although the information can ne extracted using Arcade, I don't think the widget will show the result. Did you try creating an expression to see if it appears?

0 Kudos
deleted-user-1_r2dgYuILKY
Occasional Contributor III

I did, but I used an intersect layer, and the info just shows up with the other popup info, under the grade levels. I can make the utilities their own districts, but I don't want the view to zoom to those, I only want the global utility information displayed for the address.

One problem I noticed is that there are different utilities for the same address, based on what grade band we're looking at. For example, the elementary boundary is close in, but the high school boundary is much larger, and covers different utility districts. So I think I need to keep that data totally separate and figure out how to display it strictly for the address that's entered in the search. 

0 Kudos