Last day, when I tried to login in the appstudio desktop but without success.
However, I can login in appstudio web page.
Any ideas what could happend?
It was an account issue. It´s working now.
Thanks for the support.
1. Have you previously able to log in successfully?
2. Are you using an Organization account?
3) Any errors are you getting?
4) Can you please try to log in to AppStudio Player?
5) What version? Platform?
1) Yes2) Yes3) No. The application only displays a wait indicator next to the login button.4) I can log perfectly on AppStudio Player (Android) and the AppStudio Web.5) AppStudio for ArcGIS 3.1.134 (Windows) also i have a co-worker who using the 3.3.67 (Windows) and have the same issue.
Thanks for the reply. Couple of things I would suggest you.
1) Make sure you are logging in using https instead of http. It shows within the Sign in popup or under Manage portals.
2) Close AppStudio. Go to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\ESRI and rename the AppStudio.ini file. Run the AppStudio again.
3) Still having trouble.. Please uninstall and reinstall the AppStudio. You won't loose any apps.
If it still doesn't work. Please contact Esri Technical support and log an issue. This requires further troubleshooting as I am unable to reproduce the issue using both 3.3 or 3.1 version. They will be able to help you guide through the troubleshooting process.
1) Portal: https://www.arcgis.com 2) File renamed3) Uninstalled, cleaned and then installed AppStudio for ArcGIS 3.2.79.
Nothing happens. May be a problem of the account?
Retrieving data ...